Terms and Conditions:
- 3M and the Authorized Automotive Window Film Distributor (collectively referred to as “Seller” herein) warrant that 3M™ Crystalline Automotive Window Film will:
- Maintain Solar Reflective properties without cracking, crazing, or demetalizing.
- Maintain Adhesion without blistering, bubbling or delaminating from the glass.
- In the event the product is found to be defective under this warranty, seller will:
- Replace such quantity of film proved to be defective; and
- Provide reapplication labor free of charge during the warranty period.
- This warranty is provided only to original consumer and is not transferable.
- To obtain warranty service, please contact 3M Authorized Automotive Window Film Distributor at 2329 8911 or 3M Hong Kong Limited at 2806 6111.
- PLEASE REGISTER ONLINE TO ACTIVATE YOUR WARRANTY. YOUR ORIGINAL INVOICE MUST BE PRESENTED TO A 3M AUTHORIZED AUTOMOTIVE WINDOW FILM DISTRIBUTOR TO RECEIVE WARRANTY SERVICE.
- This warranty covers the application of 3M™ Crystalline Automotive Window Film only. Seller reserves the right to test any films under warranty service.
- THIS WARRANTY IS VOID IF THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN SUBJECTED TO ABUSE OR IMPROPER CARE. EXCEPT FOR THE OBLIGATION TO REPLACE DEFECTIVE FILM AND REAPPLY FILM AS DESCRIBED ABOVE, SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN EITHER TORT OR CONTRACT FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT.
- Seller shall not be liable if buyers fail to acquire permission from Transport Department to apply non-reflective film on vehicle windows resulting in enforced disassembly of film.
- This warranty applies only to customers in Hong Kong and Macau.
Important Notice: Window Care
After installation, there may be a hazy appearance. This condition is temporary, caused by the moisture used in applying the film. After this moisture dries, the hazy condition will disappear. DO NOT operate windows until your film is dry.
3M Automotive Window Film may be washed with common washing solutions (including cleaning agents with ammonia) thirty (30) days after installation. It is recommended to use a synthetic sponge, squeegee or soft cloth together with a cleaning agent.
Abrasive type cleaning agents and bristle brushes which would scratch the film must NOT be use.
To comply with warranty requirements, please do not apply stickers and other adhesive products on 3M™ Automotive Window Film.
Return to Autofilm Warranty Registration