Create a beautifully organized space for a little girl. Use Command™ Large Clear Hooks and Command™ Jewelry Racks to create a whimsical and functional space.
– Command™ Large Clear Hooks – this project used three
– Command™ Party Banner Anchors – this project used two
– Command™ Medium Picture Hanging Strips – this project used five
– Command™ Jewelry Racks – this project used two
– inspirational banner (4' wide x 10" tall)
– glitter banner (4' wide x 4" tall)
– child-sized white clothing hangers
– ballet leotard
– ballet tutus
– circular paper fans in varying sizes (7” to 20" in diameter)
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. As described on the packaging, clean the surfaces where you would like to adhere Command™ Products.
2. Divide the wall into three equivalent sections to place the Command™ Large Clear Hooks. Following the instructions on the packaging, remove red liner and press adhesive to the hook then remove the black liner and press hook firmly to the wall for 30 seconds. Let the hooks sit for an hour before use.
3. To add some whimsical accents to this functional space, we used Command™ Party Banner Anchors and Command™ Picture Hanging Strips to hang an inspirational banner and circular paper fans that we placed in a starburst shape.
5. Finally, we used small hangers to hang tutus and leotards, creating a girl’s dress up corner that is both functional and pretty.