Cassie, Hi, Sugarplum!
Show off several photos and/or pieces of children's art using one frame! Easy to customize and update as often as you like!
– Command™ Large Picture Hanging Strips
– Command™ Sawtooth Sticky Nail Hanger
– Command™ Clear Mini Hooks
– 2 large picture frames (maximum weight 16 lbs each)
– 1 can of spray paint
– Roll of thick ribbon
– 10-15 small clips or clothespins
– Hot glue gun or staple gun
– Isopropyl rubbing alcohol
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Use two large frames with a unique shape or style, which you can easily find at a thrift or home decor store. Take the back and glass out of a large frame.
Remove the glass from the frame, and spray paint it in your desired color.
2. Measure ribbon to determine how long you need to cut it. To do so, measure the length and/or width of the frame (depending on which way you are hanging the ribbon), and cut to size. Leave enough room to attach the ribbon on the back of the frame.
3. Using small clips or clothespins, attach photos and art to the ribbons with hot glue or staples, which can easily be swapped out for new photos or art later on.
4. Before you hang the frames on the wall, clean the wall surface with isopropyl rubbing alcohol, wipe gently and let dry.
To hang the frames on the wall, attach Command™ Picture Hanging Strips to the frame. Make a set using two strips and press the fasteners together until they snap. Remove one green liner and position the strips on the frame and press firmly.
5. Remove the other green liner from the Command™ Picture Hanging Strips, position the frame on the wall and press firmly onto the wall for 30 seconds.
Remove the frame from the wall by slowly pulling the frame from the bottom and pulling straight towards you. Wait one hour to mount the frames, pressing the fasteners together until they click.