– Command™ Clear Glamorous Green Clear Hooks
– Holiday Sign
– Pom pom garland
– Holiday Cards
– Felt number pockets
– Tree decal or cut out
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Using Command™ Clear Small Hooks, hang some Christmas ornaments around the room, off a bookshelf or on the wall. Ensure the surface is clean and dry. Peel the wall side liner off the adhesive and place on wall surface or bookshelf. Hold for 30 seconds. Then remove the 2nd liner and place the hook on the adhesive. Press firmly and hold for 1 minute. Wait 1 hour before hanging ornaments.
2. Add fun signs and other seasonal decor to the walls with Command™ Clear Glamorous Green Hooks. Follow same instructions for applying hook as in step 1.
3. Set up your temporary Christmas tree on the wall. If using a cut out you can adhere it with Command™ Poster Strips. Remember, that Command™ Hooks aren't recommended to stick on paper so if you tree is made of paper, the paper might tear during removal. Next hang your Command™ Clear Mini Hooks around the tree - these will be used to display your numbered ornaments. If you are creating your ornaments yourself, cut out circles of felt - 2 per ornament - and glue them together leaving a small opening at the top for the candy cane. Then punch a hole at the top to loop the string. Glue on felt numbers on each ornament.
6. Cheery, modern Advent Calendar that goes up easily and comes down cleanly at the end of the Holiday. Step back and admire! Santa's on his way…