Keeping the space under the sink organized can be a challenge; using organizing tools such as plastic bins, wire baskets, and Command™ Hooks can help! Command™ Clear Small Wire Hooks work great for hanging up cleaning tools such as dish washing gloves, scrubbing brushes and squeegees. Other items such as microfiber cleaning cloths hang nicely on Command™ Clear Medium Hooks.
– Command™ Glamorous Green Clear Hooks – this project uses four hooks
– Command™ Glamorous Green Small Wire Hooks
– Plastic organizing bins – this project used three bins in various sizes
– Wire baskets
– Kitchen cleaners
– Microfiber cleaning cloths
– Cleaning tools – this project used gloves, scrubbing brushes, lint brushes and
– Isopropyl alcohol and a towel
– Optional – cabinet door organizer
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand pakcage instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Gather your supplies and prep the inside surfaces of the under-sink cabinets by cleaning them with isopropyl alcohol, wipe gently and let dry.
Remove existing materials from underneath the sink and organize supplies into three plastic bins. Then, place plastic bins back underneath the sink.
2. To hang Command™ Glamorous Green Small Wire Hooks to inside wall, remove hooks from packaging and separate the adhesive strips from each other. Remove the black “wall side” liner and apply strip to desired location, pressing firmly for 30 seconds.
3. Remove the blue liner and apply the hook directly to the strip, ensuring the tab is accessible for removal. Repeat steps 2 to adhere remaining hooks and wait one hour before use.
Hang cleaning tools such as gloves, brushes, lint brush and squeegee from the hooks.
NOTE: Be sure items do not exceed 0.5 pounds.
4. Repeat steps 2-3 to adhere the Command™ Glamorous Green Clear Hook to the opposite inside wall from the wire hooks.
Wait one hour before hanging microfiber cleaning cloths from the hook.
5. Fill wire baskets with remaining cleaning supplies, extra towels, etc. and place them in cabinet.
OPTIONAL: Fill cabinet door organizers with kitchen cleaners and bottles.