- Micron Rating: 0.5 micron
- Capacity: 625 Gals (2,366L)*
* Unique Built-in Automatic Shut-off Meter cuts off water supply when it reached system capacity to remind you for cartridge replacement. It ensures drinking water is always in good quality. Cartridge life varies by water consumption and water quality but the maximum life is 12 months only.
- Flow Rate: 0.6 gpm (2.3 lpm)
- Build-in automatic shut-off meter cuts off water supply when it reaches system capacity to remind cartridge replacement.
- Sanitary Quick Change Filter Cartridge design for fast and easy cartridge replacement.
- Close-system design to ensure the system will be be containate by environment.
- Operating Pressure: 25-120psi
- Operating Temperature：4.4-38⁰C
It's for AP-DWS1000 Filtration System. Cartridges are certified by NSF/ANSI Std. 42 & 53. Effectively filter VOC#, lead, rust, chlorine taste, odor, cysts, nominal particulate (Class I), MTBE and turbidity. Improved drinking water quality, minerals are still in water which are essential for our daily healthy life.
# Can refer to NSF International website for the claim and 53 type of VOC (included TTHM-Trihalomethane)
Replacement Cartridge: Prefilter AP-DW80 & Postfilter AP-DW90 (A Set of 2 filters)