- Unique fluid outlets minimize pooling of fluids on the surface of the blanket
- Pass-through slits allow flexible patient positioning (supine, lateral or prone) and the use of a drawsheet
- Soft, radiolucent materials accommodate imaging requirements
- Perforated area at head of blanket can be removed to accommodate a full prone position
- Adhesive strips and tuck flaps secure the blanket to the OR/procedure table
- Two resealable hose ports at either end of the blanket provide options for hose placement
- One clear plastic drape (included) helps retain warm air around the head of the patient
This versatile, advanced blanket design provides unrestricted patient access and can be used whenever full access is necessary.
The full access underbody blanket is ideal for procedures including a standing surgical prep. This blanket can be conveniently positioned before the patient arrives to the room, and may be used during trauma, cardiac, complex or routine surgeries where the patient is in the supine, lateral or prone positions.
- OR (Cardiac, Cardiothoracic, Vascular, Open Abdominal, Hepatic, Cosmetic, Shock/Trauma, CT)