- Unique fluid outlets minimize pooling of fluids on the surface of the blanket
- Consistent, even perforations across the entire blanket ensure uniform convective warming
- Soft, radiolucent materials accommodate imaging requirements
- Two resealable hose ports at either end of the blanket provide options for hose placement
- Tape and tuck flaps under the blanket secure the blanket to the OR/procedure table
- Two clear plastic drapes (included) form a "tent" of warm air that surrounds the patient
This under-patient design warms even the smallest patients while allowing clinicians full, unrestricted access.
The lower body forced-air warming blanket is designed for use during surgical procedures on the upper half of the body.
- OR (Pediatric, Cardiothoracic, Vascular, Trauma, Imaging)