- Perforations on the side of the blanket allow the table frame to pass through the blanket
- Removable section allows visualization of the patient's face throughout the procedure
- Integrated tie strips secure the blanket to the table frame
- Blanket design allows it to draw up near the patient when inflated
- Soft, radiolucent materials accommodate imaging requirements
- One large clear plastic drape (included) helps retain warmth air around the patient's head
- Compatible with the foot boards, leg sling, Wilson frame or head support modalities
This advanced forced-air warming blanket works with the open frame of the spinal surgery cradle and does not interfere with the adjustment of support pads.
The unique design of the spinal underbody blanket works with the open frame of the spinal surgery cradle, yet will not interfere with the adjustment of the support pads. Clinicians will appreciate full patient visualization and unrestricted patient access.
- OR (Spinal, Laminectomy, Discectomy, Fusion, Scolliosis)