- Warms the lower body to reduce core-to-peripheral heat loss
- Positions easily in the sterile field
- Clear groin/femoral access window allows access to the femoral artery
- Soft, radiolucent materials will not interfere with imaging requirements
- Foot drape minimizes risk of thermal injury to the feet and lower leg area
- 36-inch sterile hose allows the placement of the warming unit away from sterile field
This sterile blanket is perfect for warming the lower body during cardiothoracic and vascular procedures.
The sterile cardiac blanket is perfect for warming the lower body during cardiothoracic and vascular procedures. Its cummerbund design is pre-positioned at the waist during prep, unrolled upon closure of the saphenous vein graft incision and inflated post-bypass.
- OR (Cardiothoracic, Vascular)