- Sterile, full access design is ideal when a standing surgical prep is employed
- Unique fluid outlets minimize pooling of fluids on the surface of the blanket
- Pass-through slits allow flexible patient positioning and the use of a drawsheet
- Soft, radiolucent materials accommodate imaging requirements
- Perforated area at head of blanket can be removed to accommodate a full prone position
- Adhesive strips and tuck flaps secure the blanket to the OR/procedure table
- Resealable hose ports at either end of the blanket provide options for hose placement
- One clear plastic drape (included) helps retain warm air around the head of the patient
This sterile blanket is designed to provide unrestricted patient access and is ideal when a standing surgical prep is employed.
The sterile full access underbody blanket is ideal for procedures including a standing surgical prep. This blanket can be conveniently positioned before the patient arrives to the room, and may be used during trauma, cardiac, complex or routine surgeries where the patient is in the supine, lateral or prone positions.
- OR (Cosmetic/Reconstructive, Liposuction, Body Contour/Lift, Combination Surgical Procedures, Burn)