- Two resealable hose ports provide flexibility in positioning the warming unit on either side of the patient
- Attached clear head drape retains warm air around the intubated patient's head and allows observation by the clinician
- Large surgical access window (13.5" x 22"; 34 cm x 56 cm); provides patient access for the surgeon
- Integrated adhesive secures the surgical access window to the patient
- Soft, radiolucent materials will not interfere with imaging requirements
- Foot drape minimizes risk of thermal injury to the feet and lower leg area
This blanket’s flexible design adapts to a variety of procedures such as spinal, abdominal, hip and pelvic surgeries.
The flexible design of the surgical access blanket includes two resealable hose ports for versatile positioning of the warming unit, making the blanket adaptable to a variety of procedures such as spinal, abdominal, hip and pelvic surgeries.
- OR (Spinal, Abdominal, Hip, Pelvic)