- The unique curved tips allow for quick threading and installation
- Ties have a multi-positional, self-locking head
- Efficiently holds wire bundles and harness components
- Ties are 0.14-in x 5.8-in long
- Has a 40-lb tensile strength
- Made of natural-colored, rugged nylon 6/6
- Works well in temperatures ranging from -40 to 185 degrees F (-40 to 85 degrees C)
- Suitable for indoor applications
- UL Listed, RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant and Plenum-rated
- Product comes 100/bag and 1000/case
3M™ Cable Ties are made with high quality 6/6 nylon and designed to secure wire bundles and harness components quickly, without slipping.
The 3M™ Cable Tie CT6NT40-C is 5.8" in length. Natural. 40 lb tensile strength. 100 pcs/bag.