- Non‑cellulosic plastic backing material with a pressure‑sensitive adhesive on one side and chemical indicator stripes on the other side.
- For use in STERRAD® 100 System, STERRAD® 100S System, STERRAD® NX® System (Standard and Advanced cycles) and STERRAD® 100NX® System (Standard, Flex, Express and Duo cycles) vaporized hydrogen peroxide sterilizers.
- Consistent blue-to-pink color change for all 3M chemical indicators for vaporized hydrogen peroxide.
- Trusted, high quality adhesive.
- Adhesive is not made with natural rubber latex.
- Indicator ink does not contain lead.
- Take the on-demand low temperature sterilization monitoring CE course
3M™ Comply™ Hydrogen Peroxide Indicator Tape 1228 is an exposure monitor that securely seals packs for sterilization.
Use the Comply Hydrogen Peroxide Indicator Tape 1228 to secure packs and as an external pack process indicator to differentiate between processed and unprocessed items. Chemical indicator stripes change from blue to pink when exposed to vaporized hydrogen peroxide.