- High mechanical retention to the core build-up material thanks to coronal 3D macro retentions.
- Strong bond in the root canal due to its microporous surface without a silanating step.
- Better post position control thanks to improved radiopacity (compared with the original 3M Oral Care post).
- Low risk of root fracture due to dentine-like elasticity.
- More aesthetic option than metal post.
- Excellent light translucency for efficient light cure deep into the root canal.
3M™ ESPE™ RelyX™ Fiber Post 3D Glass Fiber Post's coronal 3D macro retentions offer high mechanical retention to the core build-up material. Due to its microporous surface it also provides a strong bond in a root canal without silanating step. Post position control is greatly improved as a result of its enhanced radiopacity.
Refills include 10 Posts - White, Size 0 (1.1mm dia).