- Designed to connect and insulate wires in a pigtail application for ideal functionality
- Achieve a speedy connection with this straight connector, which twists right on for convenience
- It's versatile enough to be used across a variety of applications including residential construction, industrial construction, commercial construction, irrigation, auto and marine and appliances and fixtures
- The steel spring on this wire connector spins on easily and tightens down with minimal effort
- Designed for use with copper conductors ranging from 22 to 12 AWG
- Constructed from high-quality yellow vinyl to hold up over time
- Feel confident using this connector in any weather; it's suitable for use in temperatures up to 221 degrees F (105 degrees C)
- 1000V-rated for luminaires, fixtures and signs and 600V-rated for building wire to enhance your job options
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Each bag contains 500 wire connectors
3M™ Highland™ Wire Connectors make it quick and easy to match the right connector to the size of the wire. The shells are designed to withstand temperatures up to 221(deg)F (105(deg)C).
3M™ Highland™ Color-coded Wire Connectors are UL Listed, CSA Certified, and work equally well with either solid or stranded wire. H-31, H-33 and H-35 connectors are rated to 600V (1000V in signs and lighting fixtures).