- Double-sided chestpiece, for adult and pediatric auscultation
- Pediatric side can be converted to an open bell for low frequencies using non-chill bell sleeve (included).
- Pressure-based sound frequency adjustment with tunable diaphragm
- Parallel noise-reducing sound channels in the tubes
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap-Tight Soft Seal Eartips
- Expect strong performance with a nine rating on a 1-10 scale
- You won’t hear unwanted “rubbing noises” with its double tube design
- Comfortable fit and excellent acoustic seal with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap-Tight Soft Sealing Eartips
- Latex free
- Suit your style by selecting a tube color and chestpiece finish that fits you. A large variety is offered
- Latex free
The 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology III™ Stethoscope combines outstanding acoustic performance with exceptional versatility. Its innovative design offers a patented tunable diaphragm on each side of the chestpiece.
One side sized for adults and the other side sized for pediatrics. Both the large and small side allows you to hear either low or high frequency sounds by simply applying varying pressure - light pressure for low sounds or firm pressure for high sounds utilizing 3Ms own tunable technology. And, you can easily convert the stethoscope to a traditional open bell style by removing the diaphragm on the pediatric side and installing the rubber nonchill sleeve which is included with purchase.
- Used as a diagnostic tool as part of the physical assessment of cardiac, adult and pediatric patients. Ideally suited for: cardiologists, critical care nurses, EMT, ER doctor, nurse practitioner, pediatric specialist, physician assistant, registered nurse, respiratory specialists, medical students and nursing students