This economical R95 disposable particulate respirator is designed to help provide comfortable, reliable worker respiratory protection against certain oil and non-oil based particles.
The lightweight, disposable R95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide quality, reliable worker respiratory protection. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. The respirator incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for ease of breathing.
Its adjustable noseclip and cushioning nose foam help provide a custom and secure seal. These features, along with the lightweight construction promote greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time.
-NIOSH R95 approved
- Economical filtering facepiece particulate respirator
- Collapse resistant shell for increased durabilty
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom and secure seal
- Two-strap design helps provide a secure fit
- Suggested applications: Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging and other dust producing/oily operations
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions, supervisor, or call 3M OH&ESD Technical Service in USA at 1-800-243-4630 and in Canada at 1-800-267-4414.