This disposable N95 particulate respirator is designed for the aluminum industry and helps protect against certain non-oil based particles including those present with nuisance levels of acid gases*. It featrues 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve for added comfort.
Designed for the aluminum industry and work settings that involve heat, humidity, and long wear periods where nuisance levels of acid gases* such as sulphur dioxide, hydrogen fluoride, and/or chlorine may be present. The lightweight, disposable N95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide quality, reliable worker respiratory protection against certain non-oil based particles.
3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. The respirator incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for ease of breathing.
The proprietary 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve reduces heat build up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable. The soft inner material provides added comfort while the cup shape design makes the respirator spacious and durable. These features, along with the braided straps and the M-Noseclip adjusts easily for fewer pressure points and greater comfort.
-N95 Approved filtering facepiece particulate respirator
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve
- Carbon filter material for nuisance levels of acid gases*
- Soft inner materials
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- M-Noseclip helps provide a custom and secure seal.
- Two-strap braided headband design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure fit
- Suggested applications: Aluminum industry, glass etching, chemical processing, paper processing, and brewing operations where particles and nuisance levels of acid gases* may be present.
*3M recommended for relief against nuisance levels of acid gases. Nuisance level refers to concentrations not exceeding OSHA PEL or applicable government occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower.
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wear