The 3M™ Rugged Comfort Respirator is designed with harsh, dirty environments in mind. Offers comfort, durability and stability with a firm, lightly textured silicone faceseal and a low profile, strong unibody construction.
Rugged and Comfortable Respiratory Protection, the 3M™ 6500 Reusable Respirator offers the following features:
- Provides comfort and stability with a soft, but firm faceseal.
- Provides long life with a resilient silicone material
- Our lightest silicone facepiece
- Keep its shape under high heat environments
Quick Latch - Drop Down Mechanism
- Easy on and off as you move in and out of contaminated areas
- No need to remove your hard hat or face shield when lowering or raising your respirator.
Adjustable Head Harness Assembly
- Optimum fit and comfort with four point adjustable cradle
- Lasting performance and improved elasticity Polyester/Spandex straps
Overmolded/Low Profile Design
- Simplified cleaning and maintenance with fewer parts and crevices
- A good fit on many faces with a smaller faceseal footprint.
- Improved compatibility for use with Welding/Grinding Shields
- Advanced half facepiece design for a wide field of view
3M™ Bayonet Connection
- Compatible with all 3M™ cartridges and filters
- Enhanced comfort by reducing heat and moisture
- Easier breathing with unique valve design
Valve Cover design
- Directs exhaled breath and moisture downward
- Easy positive pressure seal check
|Hong Kong||3M Personal Protective Equipment & Fall Protection Marketing Manager||Alice Leung||Tel: 2806 6111
|Hong Kong||3M Personal Protective Equipment & Fall Protection Sales Manager||Escher Leung||Tel: 2806 6111
|Hong Kong||3M Personal Protective Equipment & Fall Protection Senior Account Manager||Kenenth Tam||Tel: 2806 6307