- Blue, polypropylene-insulated connector is designed to install a blade-type automotive fuse between the power source and device
- Self-stripping IDC
- Accommodates 18 to 14 AWG solid/stranded
- Withstands temperatures of 221 degrees F (105 degrees C)
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Multigrip (Slip Joint) Pliers is the recommended installation tool for this holder
3M™ Scotchlok™ Insulation Displacement Connector 972
3M™ Scotchlok™ Fuse Holder 972-A is designed to protect equipment by placing a blade-type fuse in between the power source and device. The product uses an element that virtually eliminates the need to strip the wire. RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.