- Yellow vinyl-insulated, brazed-seam barrel ensures a secure fit and offers reliable performance
- Funnel-designed, polyvinyl chloride sleeve offers easy insertion of wires
- Multi-stud style ring tongue fits around multiple stud sizes
- Stud size #6 to #10
- Accommodates wire sizes 12 to 10 AWG
- Made of electrolytic copper for good conductivity and has tin plating for corrosion resistance
- Withstands a temperature range of -40 to 221 degrees F (-40 to 105 degrees C)
- 600V-rated for building wire and 1000V for signs, fixtures or luminaires
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
3M™ Scotchlok™ Color-Coded Multi-Stud Ring Tongue Terminal ensures an ideal fit while offering reliable and safe performance. The terminal has a vinyl-insulated, brazed-seam barrel and withstands temperatures of -40 to 221 degrees F (-40 to 105 degrees C). Electrolytic copper construction offers good conductivity and a tin-plated finish resists corrosion.
The ring tongue is the standard style of tongue. It is the safest and most reliable, since it cannot be removed unless mounting screw is removed.