- All-in-one draping system that helps make draping quick and convenient by eliminating the need to drape the image intensifier (C-arm), saving time and money
- Helps create a vertical sterile barrier between the sterile and non-sterile fields
- Helps prevent fluid strike-through to reduce the risk of contamination
- Clear film allows the surgical team to see the patient and C-arm from the sterile field
- Fluid screen-in pouch helps contain bone chips and tissues for specimen collection, and catches sponges and instruments to help prevent contamination of instruments and floor
- Fluid control pouch of 6617, 6619 and 1017 drapes helps reduce cleanup time and helps minimize the risk of body fluid exposure to healthcare personnel
Isolation drape with incise film and pouch contains an exit port, two instrument pouches, two tube and cord organizers and adhesive strip along top.
The Steri-Drape™ Isolation Drape with Incise Film and Pouch 1017 provides a vertical barrier to keep the C-arm isolated from the sterile surgical field during hip/femur fracture or trauma procedures. Available with Incise Film and pouch.