- Fluid control pouches help minimize the risk of exposure to healthcare personnel, help maximize OR efficiency by providing fluid control, and save time and money by helping to eliminate the need to add pouch to the drape
- Adhesive film isolates the surgical site from lid margins, eyelashes and eyebrow to help reduce the risk of surgical site contamination
- Reliable, dependable adhesive
- With adhesive which keeps the drape in place. The adhesive does not leave residues on skin or gloves
- Matte finish reduces glare from drape surface
- Latex-free for patient and healthcare worker safety
Medium drape with Incise Film and pouch.
3M™ Steri-Drape™ Medium Drape with Incise Film 1061 is an ophthalmic surgical drape with incise film. The ophthalmic drapes are available in a variety of sizes with different design features to meet the needs and surgery requirements of ophthalmic surgeons worldwide.