- Resistant to Strikethrough
- Circular aperture
- Impervious polyethylene film creates a sterile surface around the surgical site. (Can be used to create a sterile field.)
- With adhesive which keeps the drape in place. The adhesive does not leave residues on skin or gloves
- Matte finish reduces glare from drape surface
- Latex-free for patient and healthcare worker safety
- Meets flammability class 1 (CFR Title 16 Part 1610).
Small drape with adhesive aperture.
Use 3M™ Steri-Drape™ Small Drape with Adhesive Aperture in ophthalmic surgical procedures.