- Stabilizes the catheter, minimizing catheter movement
- Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses. In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage
- Transparency allows monitoring of I.V. sites without the need to remove the dressing.
- 7 days wear time
- Picture-frame delivery makes placement accurate and easy, minimizing potential to stick to gloves or to itself
- 7 day wear time
- Picture-frame delivery makes accurate placement easy.
2-3/4 inch x 3-1/4 inch (7cm x 8,5cm) Transparent Film Dressing with Border
Transparent I.V. dressing reinforced with a soft cloth fabric border, designed to seal around the insertion site and minimize catheter movement.
- Short peripheral and midline venous catheters
- Central venous catheters (including subclavian, jugular, femoral and PICCs)
- Implanted infusion devices (ports)
- Dialysis catheters
- Pulmonary artery catheters
- Arterial catheters
- Epidural and other regional nerve block catheters
- Feeding tubes