- Hydrophilic before, during and after the set for excellent accuracy, even in the presence of moisture.
- Thixotropic: it flows smoothly under pressure in critical areas and remains fixed without pressure.
- Snap-set properties reduce the potential for distortion during the setting process and removal from the mouth to assist with precise-fitting final restorations*.
- Polyether material characteristics support impressions of the highest precision.
- Monophase impression technique; just one viscosity for tray and syringe.
The base paste is hand-mixed with Impregum™ F Catalyst to create a medium viscosity impression material ideal for use with the monophase technique. Refill includes: 1- Impregum™ F Base Refill, 15ml
Working time (including mixing): 2:45 min. Setting time (from start of mix): 6:00 min.