- Hydrophilic before, during and after the set for excellent accuracy, even in the presence of moisture.
- Thixotropic: it flows smoothly under pressure in critical areas and remains fixed without pressure.
- Snap-set properties reduce the potential for distortion during the setting process and removal from the mouth to assist with precise-fitting final restorations*.
- Polyether material characteristics support impressions of the highest precision.
- Monophase impression technique; just one viscosity for tray and syringe.
For those who prefer a hand-mix formulation, this medium body polyether material offers high-precision impressions.
Pack contains: 2 x Base 120mL, 2 x Catalyst 15mL and Mixing Pad