- Excellent flow properties--captures fine details for precise impressions.
- Excellent initial hydrophilicity for void-free impressions in moist conditions*.
- "Snap-set behavior" of soft polyether is ultra-forgiving and results in precise-fitting restorations without distortion.
- Helps get an accurate impression on the first take--reducing the need for costly adjustments, remakes and retakes.
- Less rigid polyether is easier to remove, great for dual-arch trays.
- Quick Step materials cut working and setting times by at least 33%.
- Tray materials available in both Pentamix™ Mixing unit and cartridge dispenser.
Get accurate detail even in moist conditions with this polyether impression material.
Introductory kit includes: 1 base paste∙ 300ml; 1 catalyst∙ 60ml; 1 Penta™ Cartridge, MB; 1 elastomer syringe; 10 Penta™ Mixing Tips, Red; polyether tray adhesive∙ 17ml. For use with the Pentamix™ 3 Automatic Mixing Unit.Working time (including mixing): 1:00 min.Setting time (from start of mix): 4:00 min.