- Excellent flow properties--captures fine details for precise impressions.
- Excellent initial hydrophilicity for void-free impressions in moist conditions*.
- "Snap-set behavior" of soft polyether is ultra-forgiving for precise-fitting restorations without distortion*.
- Helps get an accurate impression on the first take--reducing the need for costly adjustments, remakes and retakes.
- Less rigid polyether is easier to remove, great for dual-arch trays.
- Quick Step materials reduce working and setting times.
- Tray materials available in both Pentamix™ Mixing unit and cartridge dispenser.
Get accurate detail even in moist conditions with this polyether impression material.
Introductory kit includes: 3 Tray cartridges ∙ 50ml each; 1 LB cartridge ∙ 50ml; 5 cartridge mixing tips, purple; 5 cartridge mixing tips, white; 5 intraoral tips, white; 5 Impregum Intra∙ oral syringes and 1 polyether tray adhesive ∙ 17ml.Working time (including mixing): Impregum Soft Tray: 1:45 min.Impregum Soft LB: 2:00 min.Setting time (from start of mix): Impregum Soft Tray: 6:00 min.Impregum Soft LB: 5:30 min.