- Two-sided traditional combination chestpiece
- Tunable diaphragm on one side, traditional bell on the other
Anatomically designed headset
- Comfortable fit and excellent acoustic seal with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap-Tight Soft Sealing Eartips
- You will get optimal sound transmission with its anatomically designed headset which strategically and comfortably fits in your ear
- Durability is demonstrated by the fact that the headset can be reliably flexed one million times
- Three-year warranty on this product includes free repair, during this period, on any manufacturing or material defect(s) except in the cases of obvious abuse or accidental damage
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Suit your style by selecting a tube color and chestpiece finish that fits you. A large variety is offered
You can be assured that your decision to purchase a 3M™ Littmann® Classic II S.E. Stethoscope for you and your patients is a smart one. As the direct descendent of Dr. David Littmann’s double sided stethoscope, it is one of our best sellers.
Show of your own unique style by choosing from our largest selection of tube colors and chestpiece finishes. And, while great style is important, also important is great sound quality and flexibility. The Littmann® Classic II S.E. is double sided. Side one is simply and a traditional bell. The other side features 3M’s ‘tunable technology’ which allows you to hear low and high frequency sounds by simply applying light or firm pressure to the chestpiece.
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient. Ideally suited for certified nursing assistants, medical assistants, physician assistants, registered nurses, entry level nurses, EMTs, licensed vocational nurses and nursing students