- Versatile chestpiece design provides high acoustic sensitivity with both a tunable diaphragm and open bell.
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Non-chill rim and diaphragm provide patient comfort.
- Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
The 3M™ Littmann® Classic II S.E. Stethoscope is a dependable, hard-working clinical tool for physical assessment and monitoring of your patients. It’s the choice of millions of care providers who are dedicated to achieving the best patient outcomes.
- Patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips
- Durable, latex-free design
- Variety of tube colors and chestpiece finishes
- 3-year warranty
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient. Ideally suited for certified nursing assistants, medical assistants, physician assistants, registered nurses, entry level nurses, EMTs, licensed vocational nurses and nursing students