- Allows you to hear critical body sounds with 3M™ Littmann® Stethoscope’s proprietary ambient noise reduction technology which eliminates, on average, 85% of distracting background noises, without filtering out critical body sounds
- Provides extra listening power when a heart, lung or body sound is especially faint such as of an obese patient or when clothing restricts your listening experience with its ability to amplify sounds 24X the sound level of a Littmann cardiology stethoscop
- Let your patient listen to their own sounds
- Listen more carefully to sounds at half or full speed; in bell, diaphragm or extended range modes after they are recorded
- Visualise your patient’s heart sounds as a phonocardiogram
- Analyse sounds with peers, attach sounds to medical records or review them online with colleagues by transmitting the sounds utilizing Bluetooth® technology software included FREE with purchase
- Comfortable and surprisingly lightweight like non-electronic cardiology stethoscopes
(bul) Helps you focus on what you need to hear through its frictional noise reduction technology
- Helps you focus on what you need to hear through its frictional noise reduction technology
- Hear life-like sounds with the state-of-the-art sound sensor
- Easy to operate
- Patient comfort is assured when polymer versus metal is applied to your patient when using the nonchill rim and diaphragm
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap-Tight Soft Seal Eartips
- Made in the U.S.A.
When you want the best for yourself and your patients, look no further than the 3M™ Littmann® Electronic Stethoscope Model 3200. It redefines what a stethoscope can do for you.
Stand out from the crowd by offering your patients a chance to hear their own body sounds. This stethoscope records up to twelve 30-second tracks which can immediately be heard through the stethoscopes eartips. Or, you can transfer those sounds wirelessly using Bluetooth® technology to your PC and onto a consulting colleague or an electronic patient record. Visualize heart and lung sounds on your PC using the FREE software provided with purchase.
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient. Ideal for cardiologists, critical care nurses, EMTs, ER doctors, general practitioners, medical students, pediatric specialists, registered nurses