- Anatomically designed headset
- Two-in-one tube design (dual lumen) eliminates noise from two tubes rubbing together
- Pressure-based sound frequency adjustment with tunable diaphragm
- Special-procedures adaptor (included) for neonatal or pediatric auscultation
- Allows you to perform neonatal or pediatric auscultation with special-procedures adaptor included with stethoscope purchase
- Your patient’s comfort is assured when rubber versus metal is applied when using the nonchill rim and diaphragm
- Comfortable fit and excellent acoustic seal with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap-Tight Soft Sealing Eartips
- You will get optimal sound transmission with its anatomically designed headset which strategically and comfortably fits in your ear
- Durability is demonstrated by the fact that the headset can be reliably flexed one million times
- Suit your style by selecting a tube color and chestpiece finish that fits you. A large variety is offered
- Seven year warranty includes free repair during this period on any manufacturing or material defect(s) except in the cases of obvious abuse or accidental damage
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Latex free
Reward your achievement with the unmistakable mark of distinction – a 3M™ Littmann® Master Cardiology™ Stethoscope. Our top of the line non-electronic stethoscope offers you the quality and durability you come to expect from 3M.
Perfect for critical applications such as cardiology, critical care and coronary care, the single sided chestpiece allows you to hear either low or high frequency sounds by simply applying varying pressure - light pressure for high sounds or firm pressure for low sounds utilizing 3Ms own tunable technology.
- Broadly used in a large variety of health care settings as a diagnostic tool as part of the physical assessment of heart, lung and bowel sounds. An ideal stethoscope for cardiologists, critical care nurses, EMT/EMS, emergency physicians, family practitioners, medical students, pediatricians, respiratory specialists, anesthesiologists, gastroenterologists, hospitalists, intensivists, neurologists, obstetricians, pulmonologists, nurse anesthetists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, cardiac nurses, ER nurses, med surge nurses, NICU nurses, clinical nurse specialists and internists