- Anatomically designed headset
- Two-in-one tube design (dual lumen) eliminates noise from two tubes rubbing together
- Pressure-based sound frequency adjustment with tunable diaphragm
- Special-procedures adaptor (included) for neonatal or pediatric auscultation
- Includes Special Procedures Adaptor for pediatric or neonatal auscultation.
Reward your achievement with the mark of distinction – a 3M™ Littmann® Master Cardiology™ Stethoscope. With a handcrafted stainless steel chestpiece, the single sided chestpiece allows you to hear either low or high frequency sounds by simply applying varying pressure - light pressure for high sounds or firm pressure for low sounds utilizing 3Ms own tunable technology.
- Patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips
- Non-chill rim and diaphragm
- Durable, latex-free design
- Variety of tube colors and chestpiece finishes
- 7 year warranty
- Broadly used in a large variety of health care settings as a diagnostic tool as part of the physical assessment of heart, lung and bowel sounds. An ideal stethoscope for cardiologists, critical care nurses, EMT/EMS, emergency physicians, family practitioners, medical students, pediatricians, respiratory specialists, anesthesiologists, gastroenterologists, hospitalists, intensivists, neurologists, obstetricians, pulmonologists, nurse anesthetists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, cardiac nurses, ER nurses, med surge nurses, NICU nurses, clinical nurse specialists and internists