This disposable N95 particulate welding respirator features a carbon layer and the 3MTM Cool FlowTM Valve. It is designed for applications where metal fumes are present including those with ozone* and nuisance level organic vapors**.
The lightweight, disposable N95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for applications such as welding, soldering and other operations in which metal fumes may be present. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. The specially designed cake-resistant filter media provides longer resiprator life. The respirator incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for ease of breathing.
The proprietary 3MTM Cool FlowTM Exhalation Valve reduces heat build up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable. These combined features, along with the fully adjustable straps are designed to help enhance user comfort and may increase wearability.
-N95 Approved filtering facepiece particulate respirator for certain non-oil based particles
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve
- Cake-resistant filter media
- Flame resistant as demonstrated per modified ASTM D2859 (not a substitute for a faceshield)
- Carbon filter for ozone* and nuisance level organic vapors**
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom and secure seal
- Fully adjustable headstraps help provide a secure fit
- Suggested applications: Welding, torch cutting, brazing, soldering, metal pouring, working with stainless, galvanized or aluminum
* 3M recommended for ozone protection up to 10 times the OSHA PEL or applicable government occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower. Not NIOSH approved for use against ozone.
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirement
|Hong Kong||3M Personal Protective Equipment & Fall Protection Marketing Manager||Alice Leung||Tel: 2806 6111
|Hong Kong||3M Personal Protective Equipment & Fall Protection Sales Manager||Escher Leung||Tel: 2806 6111
|Hong Kong||3M Personal Protective Equipment & Fall Protection Senior Account Manager||Kenenth Tam||Tel: 2806 6307