- Simplifies handling, especially during the tack curing of veneers before removal of excess cement and when accessing smaller areas of the tooth. The light guide has a light exit field with a diameter of 3 mm and has been designed so that the light intensity, despite focusing, is comparable to that of the standard light guide with a diameter of 10 mm.
- Unique, ergonomic V-shape provides a comfortable grip from any angle.
- One-shot cure with up to 50% more optical power and up to 80% more curing surface compared to leading devices tested.
- Faster, deeper cure.
- Simple two-button operation with one cure mode for all indications.
- Tack cure function allows for predictable curing with a reproducible short light output.
- Silent operation -- innovative design eliminates noisy fan, and includes option to turn off beep signals.
- Two light guides, both offering consistently high and focused light output.
A 10mm, black coated, autoclavable light guide is available for use with the Elipar™ DeepCure-S LED Curing Light.