This disposable N95 particulate respirator has braided headbands and staple free attachment points. It is designed to help provide comfortable, reliable worker respiratory protection against certain non-oil based particles. Packed for store front sales.
The lightweight, disposable N95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide quality, reliable worker respiratory protection. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. The respirator incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for ease of breathing.
Its adjustable noseclip and cushioning nose foam help provide a custom and secure seal. These features, along with the braided headbands and lightweight construction promote greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time.
- N95 approved filtering facepiece particulate respirator
- Packaged in smaller quantities per carton for store front selling
- Braided headbands with two-strap design and staple free dual point attachment help provide a comfortable and secure fit
- Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom and secure seal
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Suggested applications: Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging and other dusty operations
- Can also be used to help reduce inhalation of certain airborne biological particles like mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, etc. Example applications include emergency or pandemic preparedness planning and stockpiling
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see p
|Hong Kong||3M Personal Protective Equipment & Fall Protection Marketing Manager||Alice Leung||Tel: 2806 6111
|Hong Kong||3M Personal Protective Equipment & Fall Protection Sales Manager||Escher Leung||Tel: 2806 6111
|Hong Kong||3M Personal Protective Equipment & Fall Protection Senior Account Manager||Kenenth Tam||Tel: 2806 6307