This disposable N95 particulate respirator features 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve and braided headbands. Ideally suited for hot/dusty work settings that require long periods of wear. Packaged for store front sales.
The lightweight, disposable N95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide quality, reliable worker respiratory protection for certain non-oil based particles. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. The respirator incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for ease of breathing.
The 3M™ proprietary Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable. The soft inner material provides added comfort while the cup shape design makes the respirator spacious and durable. These features, along with the braided headbands and M-Noseclip adjusts easily for fewer pressure points and greater comfort.
- N95 Approved
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve
- Packaged in smaller quantities per carton for store front selling
- Soft inner materials
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable M-Noseclip helps provide a custom and secure seal.
- Braided headbands two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure fit
- Suggested applications: Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging and other dusty or arid operations. Ideally suited for work settings that involve heat, humidity, or long periods of wear
- Can also be used to help reduce inhalation of certain airborne biological particles like mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, etc. Example applications include emergency or pandemic preparedness planning and stockpiling
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 includi
|Hong Kong||3M Personal Protective Equipment & Fall Protection Marketing Manager||Alice Leung||Tel: 2806 6111
|Hong Kong||3M Personal Protective Equipment & Fall Protection Sales Manager||Escher Leung||Tel: 2806 6111
|Hong Kong||3M Personal Protective Equipment & Fall Protection Senior Account Manager||Kenenth Tam||Tel: 2806 6307