This disposable P95 particulate respirator features 3M proprietary advanced electret filter media, foam faceseal and 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve to help provide comfortable worker respiratory protection against certain oil and non-oil based particles.
The lightweight, disposable P95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide quality, reliable worker respiratory protection 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. 3M's proprietary filter media, 3M™ Advanced Electret Media, filters dust and other particles, while allowing for easy breathing.
The 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve, incorporating proprietary technology, reduces heat build-up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable. The soft inner materials provide added comfort while the cup shape design makes the respirator spacious and durable. M-Noseclip adjusts easily for fewer pressure points and greater comfort.
- 2-pack designed for vending
- Protects products in vending environment and process
- P95 Approved
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve
- Soft inner materials
- Comfortable foam faceseal
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- M-Noseclip adjusts easily for fewer pressure points and greater comfort
- Braided two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a comfortable, secure fit
- Suggested applications: Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging and other dusty/oily operations. Ideally suited for work settings that involve heat, humidity, or long periods of wear
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For pro
|Hong Kong||3M Personal Protective Equipment & Fall Protection Marketing Manager||Alice Leung||Tel: 2806 6111
|Hong Kong||3M Personal Protective Equipment & Fall Protection Sales Manager||Escher Leung||Tel: 2806 6111
|Hong Kong||3M Personal Protective Equipment & Fall Protection Senior Account Manager||Kenenth Tam||Tel: 2806 6307