Smooth leather shoes/boots - Repels Liquids．Glossy．Blocks Stains
1. Clean and wipe leather shoe surface with clean & dry cloth.
2. Shake well before use, then remove the lid.
3. Tilt the bottle downward, lightly squeeze the bottle several times until the sponge is saturated with the solution.
4. Lightly rub the sponge over the shoe surface evenly. Use a dry cloth to wipe up or spread out the solution if excess or uneven.
5. Let dry 15 minutes. Then the shoes can repel liquids and become glossy once dried.
6. Cover lid after use and store bottle upright.
• DO NOT use for anything other than the intended use stated in Application & Coverage.
• Test for colorfastness in inconspicuous area.
• Clean shoe surface regularly for better results.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Due to different leather material or finishing process, expected water proof and glossy effect may not be obtained.