- The only hand antiseptic available that combines 2 active ingredients plus a lotion for effective antimicrobial activity and skin conditioning
- Persistent antimicrobial protection1
- Provides better skin condition
- Available in two convenient sizes 500 mL or 1200 mL wedge bottles
- Meets or exceeded the FDA standards for surgical scrub at all time points1
- FDA approved as a Health Care Personnel Handwash
1 Data on file (LIMS 7838, 7957)
It's 3 products in 1! Avagard™ Surgical and Healthcare Personnel Hand Antiseptic combines alcohol for rapid kill, Chlorhexidine Gluconate for persistence plus emollients for skin conditioning.
Avagard™ Surgical and Healthcare Personnel Hand Antiseptic is the only FDA NDA approved brushless, waterless instant hand antiseptic that contains two active ingredients - alcohol for rapid kill and Chlorhexidine Gluconate for persistent, cumulative activity and proprietary lotion formula to prevent dry cracked skin. 40.6 fl. oz., 1200 mL wedge bottle.
- Use as a surgical hand antiseptic prior to surgery (6 mL application)
- Use as a healthcare personnel hand wash when caring for high risk patient populations (2mL application)