- Consistent temperature monitoring
- Accurate core temperature measurement
- Consistent: The sensor stays on the patient, as it is disconnected from the sensor cable and reconnected at each point of care, eliminating the variability associated with clinician technique and use of multiple monitoring devices
- Compatible with all patient monitors that accept YSI-400 type input
- 1. Eshraghi, Y., & Sessler, D. I. Exploratory MethodComparison Evaluation of a Disposable NonInvasive Zero Heat Flow Thermometry System. 2012 American Society of Anesthesiologists Annual meeting. A63
A single-use sensor is placed on the patient's forehead before surgery and is worn throughout the perioperative journey.