- Ioban 2 incise film provides continuous broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity to reduce risk of surgical-site contamination
- Film adheres securely to the skin and the wound edge to provide a barrier to bacteria on the skin
- 360-degree pouch provides optimal fluid collection to minimize contact with fluid and can help to reduce risk of contamination to OR team
- Fluids can be suctioned off easily for safe disposal
- Facilitates cleanup and reduces OR turnaround time
- Enhances OR safety by keeping fluids off the floor
This large Pouch with Ioban™ 2 Incise Film, provides 360-degrees of fluid collection.
3M™ Steri-Drape™ Pouch with Ioban™ 2 Incise Film, Large 6658 is a full-circumference surgical drape pouch that collects blood and body fluids to help reduce the risk of contamination. 3M™ Ioban™ 2 Antimicrobial Incise Film provides continuous broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity to meet your procedural needs. Ioban 2 film provides a sterile surface all the way to the wound edge, and provides continuous broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity.
- OR Manager
- Colon resection
- Total hip replacement
- Open heart
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm