- CHG gel pad provides immediate and continuous antimicrobial protection.
- CHG gel pad conforms around the needle. Stays in place and in contact with skin.
- Adhesive-free window minimizes adhesive contact with needle and patient's skin, reducing the risk of the dressing sticking to needle during removal.
- Flexes with patient movement and can be worn up to 7 days.
- Transparent dressing and CHG gel pad permit clear visibility around the insertion site area.
CHG Chlorhexidine Gluconate I.V. Port Dressing
Antimicrobial dressing designed for oncology and hematology patients and others with implanted venous ports.
- Designed for use with implanted venous ports and non-coring Huber needles.