- Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses. In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage
- Made with a hypoallergenic, latex-free adhesive that is gentle to the skin yet holds catheters and other devices in place.
- Conformable: dressing flexes with skin for greater patient comfort.
- Picture-frame delivery makes placement accurate and easy, minimizing potential to stick to gloves or to itself
Transparent Dressing - Original Frame Style, 8 inch x 12 inch (20cm x 30cm).
- Clean, closed surgical incisions
- Abrasions, skin tears, blisters
- Skin graft donor sites
- Superficial partial thickness burns
- Stage I or II pressure ulcers
- Autolytic debridement facilitated by the moist wound healing environment
- Protective eye coverings
- Post tattoo application and removal