- Versatile non-sterile draping material can be used for a variety of non-sterile applications on patients, equipment and supplies
- Continuous roll design allows the user to customize the size of the drape for the application
- No cutting of prepackaged drapes saves time and reduces waste
- Can be used to protect equipment; decreasing staff cleanup time
- No individual packages or liners to dispose of resulting in cost savings and less waste
Roll Prep Drape with Dispenser, non-sterile. 1-25 yd roll case and 1 dispenser/case.
- Can be used anywhere a sterile drape is NOT needed
- Isolating hair and face
- Covering electrocautery pad and cautery foot pedals
- Covering patient along sides to prevent pooling of prep solution.
- Isolating body parts: stomas, perineal area, rectal area, axilla, feet, hair, mouth, ear
- Isolating equipment: blood pressure cuff, tourniquet, footplates, EKG pads, arterial lines, I.V.s, swans, foam donuts, positioning wedges, neuro equipment
- Covering hard-to-clean items
- Pre-Prepping Uses: helping protect surfaces from spills, covering eyes, isolating extremities, isolating table from prep runoff, helping prevent prep solution from pooling under patient
- OR Manager