- Flexible, soft cast allows for mobility
- The soft, pliable cast edges improve patient comfort
- Can be used in combination with rigid fiberglass splints, as soft edges provide additional comfort.
A fiberglass casting tape that does not set to a completely rigid state, but remains flexible and soft even when it is completely cured.
2 inch x 4 yard (5cm x 3,6m) Soft Cast Casting Tape, Blue
- For use in the construction of casts where:
- Support is needed but rigid immobilization is not required
- Llimited range in motion is desired
- Sports Medicine: thumb, wrist and ankle sprains
- Pediatric Orthopedics: serial casting for club foot treatment
- General Orthopedics: secondary casting, hybrid casting, corsets
- Occupational Therapy: removable splints