- Two inserts allow for greater warming flexibility: upper, torso or lower body warming; clinical or comfort warming
- Patients reach the OR ready to warm with warming tools built right into the gown including a head drape, tie strips and a patient adhesive strip
- Upper warming insert includes all the features of a Bair Hugger upper body blanket
- Separate upper and lower inserts allow you to activate warming only where you want it
- Can improve patient satisfaction by keeping patients warm, cozy and covered
- Accommodates adolescent and petite surgical patients
The 3M™ Bair Paws™ flex gown combines the comfort and convenience of the Bair Paws gown with 3M™ Bair Hugger™ forced-air warming blankets. With a single gown, clinicians can warm during virtually any procedure, including those involving upper, torso or lower body warming. The small size gown is perfect for warming smaller surgical patients throughout the perioperative process.
- Pre-op, OR, PACU, ED, L&D