- Unique multi-layer design provides high absorbency with high breathability to reduce the risk of maceration
- Adapts to changing levels of exudate to maintain moisture balance for optimal wound healing
- Ideal for situations where increased securement or longer wear time is needed
- Conformable for difficult body contours
- Dressing does not stick to wound bed thereby minimizing disruption of healing tissue
- Provides a water resistant seal while dressing is intact.
- Spoke delivery provides easy application
- Film backing prevents strikethrough and protects against external bacteria and viruses* *In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage
4 inch x 4-1/2 inch (10cm x 11cm) High Performance Foam Adhesive Dressing, Small Oval, Pad size 2-1/2 inch x 3 inch (6cm x 7,6cm)
Helps meet the challenges for low to high-exudating wounds.
- Pressure, arterial, neuropathic (diabetic) and venous leg ulcers
- Difficult body contours
- Skin tears and abrasions
- Superficial partial thickness burns